THE LATEST IN PAYMENTS
THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS IN P2P AND BIGTECH PARTNERSHIPS
NEW MARKET TRENDS IN BUY-NOW-PAY-LATER
THE OPPORTUNITIES IN OPEN BANKING BRINGS TO PAYMENTS
Panel Discussion: KEY TRENDS IN EMERGING PAYMENT METHODS
- What are the gaps in more traditional payment methods that new ways of paying are trying to fill?
- Which factors determine which payment method consumers choose?
- What is the impact of the increase in ecommerce (following the Covid-19 pandemic) on different payment methods?
- David Dechamps, SVP & Head of Digital Partnerships Europe, Mastercard, on P2P Payments – Opportunities and Challenges
- Laurel Wolfe, VP Marketing, Klarna, on Recent Developments In The ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ Market
- Leon Muis, Chief Business Officer, Yolt Technology Services, on The Strategic Advantages Of Open Banking
Samee Zafar, Director, Edgar, Dunn & Company
Questions and discussion